This notice explains what Personal Information (“PI”) we collect about you, why we collect it, and how we use it. This notice also describes your rights regarding your PI.
What Personal Information We Collect and Disclose For a Business Purpose
We may collect the following information:
- Real name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Unique personal or online identifier
- Internet protocol (ip) address
- Account name
- Social security number (ssn)
- Driver’s license or passport number
- Physical characteristics or description
- State identification card number
- Insurance policy number
- Employment or employment history
- Bank account number, credit card number, debit card
- Number, or any other financial information
- Medical information or health insurance information
Characteristics of Protected Classifications
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
- Personal property
- Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered
- Other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Voice prints, palm prints, finger prints
- Face and iris scans
Internet Activity Information
- Browsing history
- Search history
- Information regarding your interaction with our websites, applications, or advertisements
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
- Education Information
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your PI for a number of business purposes, such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you
- To communicate with you
- To personalize services for you
- To process an application as requested by you
- To administer surveys and promotions
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services provided by us or other businesses
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes
- To protect someone's health, safety, or welfare
- To protect our rights, the rights of affiliates or related third parties, or take appropriate legal action
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications
- To detect and protect against security incidents
- To debug to identify and repair errors
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law
We will not sell your PI and we will only disclose PI to third parties or service providers assisting us with the business purposes described under this section.
Our service providers are not allowed to use or disclose your PI other than as specified in our contract and as permitted by law.
What are Your Rights
You have the right to request any of the following information about the PI that we collect about you:
- What PI we collect about you
- Where and from whom we collect PI about you
- Our business purpose for collecting PI about you
- The types of third parties with whom we share your PI
- The specific pieces of PI we collect about you
- The types of PI that we disclosed about you for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your PI
You have the right to receive the information referenced above free of charge; by mail or electronically; and in a portable and readily useable format, to the extent possible.
You have the right to be informed about the PI that we collect about you at or before we collect it. This is that notice.
You have the right to request that we delete any PI about you that we have. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why.
We will honor your rights by not:
- Denying you services
- Charging you different prices or rates for services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing you with a different level or quality of services
How to Exercise Your Rights
You can submit requests for information about your PI by contacting us by phone at 800-503-5814 or in writing to: UHC Global Solutions, 14141 Southwest Frwy Suite 500, Sugar Land, TX 77478.
We will request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. We will not use that information for any other purpose.
Our responses to any of your requests for the information described above will be limited to information collected in the past 12 months from the receipt of your verified request.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020